Want to invest in young families? There are many ways to get involved and serve in this area. There are many roles associated with this ministry and whatever your interests, talents and availability we can work with to help find the right place for you. Here are a few options to consider.
If you would like to know more about how to get plugged in please out this simple form and one of the leaders will contact you. Thank you for investing in this way.
- Teacher - Elementary age students
- Using a provided curriculum, supervise and teach children ages 3 - 5th grade the weekly lesson, help with music or crafts, or provide other support. Could be a weekly, or once or twice a month role.
- Co-Leader for 3-5 year old group
- Partner with another room leader to help plan and lead activities for this age group. Includes a brief story time, learning a Bible verse, singing and play time and/or planned activities.
- Nursery Leader
- Be the one responsible for the the nursery area during worship service and be the point person for other junior helpers. A simple training on the nursery policies and practices is required to begin serving. Volunteers usually serve once or twice a month based on your availability.
- Nursery Helper
- This simply involves caring for and playing with the children ages birth through 36 months old and assisting the nursery leader. Serve once or twice a month, based upon your availability
- Game Leader - Elementary & Preschool
- Organize and lead simple, fun and active games. Supervise gym play time for ages 3-5th grade children. Can be a weekly or once or twice a month role.
- Craft organizer
- Help plan or lead craft time for the 3-5 year old age group that would help reinforce the main point of the weekly lesson. Can be a weekly or once or twice a month role.
Hospitality Team Roles
Be the point person for recruiting and scheduling kitchen help. We will be looking to have a team of 3-6 people each week for cooking, set up and clean up.
- Meal Coordinator
- The point person for planning the weekly meals, creating the shopping lists, and possibly doing the grocery shopping.
- Food Prep Team
- This is a group of 3-6 people per week who are able to help with preparing the meals. The Food Prep Team involves the actual cooking of the meal, preparing the buffet tables, and clean up. This role could be weekly, bi-weekly or occasional help depending on availability.
- Grocery Shopper
- A great role for someone who likes to shop, but may have limited availability. Based on the shopping list created for you, this person would be responsible to have the food in the kitchen ready for the Food Prep Team by a designated time each week.